Friday, January 30, 2009

twins?



So, does she look like me or what? I apparently had more hair at her age. From left to right... me at 23 mo, me at 15 mo, and Karlie at 24 mo. My mom has asked me before to put my baby pictures next to Karlie's to show the resemblance... very close!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

That is crazy! I don't think either of my kids even comes close to looking that much like me...

Jessica said...

Great pictures Nikki! Terr and I agree you do look like twins...we were laughing :-) So sweet!

Jen said...

Holy Cow. A resounding YES you look like twins! Especially using your 15 month picture. Wow- love it! She's a lucky one to look like her beautiful Momma!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kiddo she looks just like you :-) Love, Mom

Alice said...

WOW! That's unbelievable!! Especially next to your 18 month pic.

Post a Comment