Wednesday, February 3, 2010

super bowl 2010

 


I'm officially an Indianapolis Colts fan for Super bowl XLIV!!  Steve's grandpa and I bet a $1 every year on the super bowl.  We've done this now for at least the last decade.  I'm kicking myself for not documenting better the years,  who the teams were and who won the dollar each year.  I guess at the time I thought I would be able to remember - that's funny since I really don't have a good memory.  All I know is that I've lost a dollar the last 2 years!!  I've tried to be creative in my payments back to Steve's grandpa.  I've sent him 100 pennies, a Canadian dollar, and last year I paid him a euro from France (thanks again Alison!).  So, if I lose again this year I'll have to come up with something new, definitely part of the fun :)   Go Colts!!

1 comment:

kim said...

I might have $33.20 in Thai Baht. That is what one US dollar is equal to. If I don't have it I can bring some home in April. :)

Post a Comment