Monday, November 17, 2008

wii bowling


The last time my parents stopped by we played wii bowling with them. This was the first time they got to play against Nathan.... who is very good at the game. My Mom won this particular round, and Nathan almost beat my Dad and I :) I kept teasing him that he was going to get beat by a 5 year old - fair and square (I'm usually the one that gets beat by Nathan, so I can talk smack about it!). The funniest part was how David tried to mimic my Dad's bowling technique. I tried to capture it on film... we laughed so hard that afternoon. Kids are soooooo observant! Makes you want to be ultra careful about what they hear and see!!

1 comment:

kim said...

What FUN! I wonder if the creators of the Wii ever imagined how many families would be brought together to have 'game' night with their video games.
Can you imagine taking all the kids to the bowling alley?? Would you have actually done it? Probably not. But here you are with your parents and your family having a great time making memories...awesome. These are the moments you can't get back.
I'm pulling for us to do a family gift this year and get a Wii. I think we would have so much fun with it. Any tips on games for the girls (to help with the push) would be appreciated. :)
LYMYTTYS

Post a Comment