Thursday, December 16, 2010

polar express


Tuesday was Nathan & Karlie's birthday (8 and 4 respectively!).   Nathan's 2nd grade class had a scheduled field trip to the Arkansas/Missouri Train Station to ride their Polar Express the same day!  Perfect timing, eh?  I was so excited to be able to go and enjoyed capturing it with my camera!  I've tried to compress these pics down to fun slideshow but the quality goes down dramatically on the pics.  So, enough fiddlin'... enjoy the pics ! :)





















2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful memories to treasure in photo log.

kim said...

beautiful pictures, my friend! We were able to ride the polar express when we lived in AZ. Grand Canyon Railway does the same...the kids talk about it all the time. What a treat that it landed on their birthdays! EIGHT! How do we stop time? I love the pictures of Karlie...she seems so deep in thought.
I hope you guys have a Merry CHRISTmas!
LYMY TTYS!

Post a Comment