I've been meaning to blog for sometime now about our silly little David boy. He's got quite the personality at the ripe ol' age of 3. Steve's started to call him the "Chris Farley" of our family. The things he says and the thoughts that he puts together are just so funny at times.... you just can't make this stuff up. So, here are a couple of examples.....
David was watching a Thomas the Tank Engine video one morning and asked Steve "Daddy, why is he so angry?". The train was actually plowing snow and wasn't angry so Steve said to him "the train isn't angry, he's determined." Well, then David responded, "No Daddy, he's da-Thomas".
This weekend, Steve and David were playing football and having a great time. Steve said to David, "pass it to me, I have hands like Rice" (he meant like Jerry Rice) and David said, "and I have carrot and celery hands, and bread, too!"..... now that's funny. Steve and I laughed so hard after this one!


No comments:
Post a Comment